Requirements to Create Superior Value from Customer Relationship Management With Fintech
Fintech brings digital capabilities that traditional banks and financial services cannot provide. Even a few years ago, the conversation on fintech revolved around the threat it posed to entrenched financial institutions. The discourse has moved in a constructive direction, exploring ways in which fintech and banks can form complementary, symbiotic relationships.
If you’re a small bank or a financial services firm, fintech can take your customer relationship management (CRM) to the next level. A customer-centric view of the large amounts of data has become even more important in the evolving and competitive banking and financial services industry. Leveraging fintech for CRM can help uncover valuable, actionable insights that enable you to retain existing customers and acquire new ones.
How to choose the technology suite to power your CRM?
Technology-forward financial companies have already embedded industry-leading CRM applications to take their customer strategies to the next level. An example is Microsoft Dynamics 365, which integrates components of CRM and enterprise resource planning (ERP) with productivity tools and artificial intelligence (AI) tools. Features relevant to the financial sector include customer insights from Office 365, Dynamics 365 and third-party data sources; omnichannel customer engagement tools; financial management with reporting and analytics; field service; sales; marketing and talent management.
CRM fintech requirements
- Cloud services to ensure a large capacity for storage of information and data (Dynamics 365 is a cloud-based application)
- Hassle-free integration with other platforms
- Live analytics that categorize all customer parameters (as provided by Microsoft Power BI and Dynamics 365 dashboards)
- Aligning business capabilities with changing business requirements and consumer behaviours, and pursuing sweeping changes across functional areas
- Effectively securing data against external or internal attacks through an iron-clad security plan
Fintech creates new and exciting opportunities for all companies in the financial sector. Its flexibility and accessibility allow it to cut through all demographics, allowing you to tap into untapped markets and reach unbanked populations. We are happy to tell you more about how your customer relationship management can benefit from fintech. Please call us on 01299 382957 or e-mail email@example.com.