These loans will be delivered through Innovate UK Loans Ltd, a wholly-owned subsidiary of UK Research and Innovation. Innovate UK is working to broaden the range of innovation finance support available to businesses, so they can access funding at all stages of innovation.
- Your business must be registered with Companies House.
- You will carry out the bulk of your project work.
- You will exploit the results from in the UK.
- Only one business can apply per application.
- You may subcontract work to an individual or organisation as part of the project if you can justify why doing so is critical to the delivery of the project.
- You can apply more than once, as long as it’s not for the same project, and that your previous project can be proved successful.
For more information on company sizes, please refer to the company accounts guidance.
This is the Gov.UK page with further information:
For our local area we have included a link to Innovationvouchers.com
The criteria is that you must have a registered or trading address in one of the target LEP areas; Birmingham, Solihull, Redditch, Bromsgrove, and Wyre Forest.
WE CAN HELP
If you are thinking of transforming your systems with your loan, we can help you with your legacy platform, speeding up processes and/or switching to a cloud platform.
We are here to help and we also have a good understanding of the grant process, so do call us: 01299 382 957