Forbeats are an SMB, with under 10 staff, and all of these staff are remote working. They had been using an entry-level CRM product, but were finding it lacking in the capabilities they needed, especially as now the company was expanding. Forbeats opted for rapid deployment of Dynamics 365 Sales Professional*.
Blowing our own trumpet? Just slightly!
Their immediate pains were:
- That their current CRM didn’t integrate with Microsoft Outlook.
- They needed a platform that could scale up.
- They needed to achieve better communication between their remote working staff.
- Their current system didn’t give them the flexibility to manage their data correctly.
Their solution means:
- Their Sales team can create a ‘Lead’ directly in D365 Sales Professional from an email and track conversations in a single system.
- They have a single new CRM platform in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales Professional, that provides all members of the team, wherever they are, with access to the right data.
- Dynamics 365 is flexible enough to adjust should their business need it to ensure they are futureproofed.
- They can scale both up and down to cope with the changing Covid restrictions.
- They have the use of Microsoft Teams and SharePoint, (with SharePoint enabling file sharing), as well as the Office 365 (now called Microsoft 365) suite of programs.
If you are experiencing similar issues with your existing platform, it’s worth looking at our case studies, as although they sit in sector categories, the problems most companies encounter are fairly universal.
Whatever nuances that your business has, can be configured within Dynamics 365 to give you a tailor-made platform. Your data is accessible in near real-time, so your team can work as a team, even when working remotely.
For more information about Sales Professional and a comparison with Sales Enterprise, click here…
*Rapid deployment will be dependent on the size of your company and the capabilities you need. Please refer to our other blog for further details. Read more…
The Dynamics 365 healthcare vertical and has everything we need, meaning that it can be configured to a bespoke structure for us. In addition, all system updates from Microsoft will automatically transfer to our cloud-based CRM
The new system allows branches to receive all feedback from the surveys in real-time.
They have guided, advised and managed our own APP development ideas, and are very much our preferred technology partner.