We are just taking another look this week at Grant’s, as it really is worth businesses checking them out this year.
Local grants for Birmingham and The Marches regions
Last week we talked about Growth Hubs, of which there are 38 in England. This week we are looking locally at Birmingham and The Marches regions:
Grants support is available from the Funding Round 22 of the £23.5m Business Growth Programme 2. The stipulation for applying is that you must have been trading for over 6 months. The deadline for submission of your application is Wednesday 23 December 2020.
The areas included are:
- Birmingham, Solihull, Bromsgrove, Cannock Chase, East Staffordshire, Lichfield, Redditch, Tamworth, Wyre Forest
- The Marches: Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin, Herefordshire
A BGP2 grant is offered on the basis of a company creating new jobs within 7 months of improvements being made to production, processes and systems – which means you could use the grants to transition to remote working.
Do feel you can talk to us about Microsoft Dynamics 365, and applying for a grant to part-fund it. We are here to help.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a leading CRM and ERP platform consisting of scalable software, suitable for the small business through to global enterprise. It provides a complete business management tool for every organisation.
Inturi champions, and partners Microsoft Dynamics 365 because:
- D365 is highly flexible
- D365 is highly configurable
- D365 is scalable
- D365 is compatible with legacy systems
Business Growth Programme 2 – Greater Birmingham & Solihull
Grant support for growth businesses trading over 6 months:
- For existing B2B SME’s, based in The Greater Birmingham and Solihull or The Marches Local Enterprise Partnership areas, grants of £10,000 to £1,000,000 are available.
A BGP2 grant is offered on the basis of a company creating new jobs within 7 months of improvements being made to production, processes and systems.
- Are you an SME actively trading for 6 months or more? (The definition of an SME is that your business has between 1 and 249 employees, either an annual turnover of less than £35.5m, and/or a balance sheet of less than £30.5m and be less than 25% owned by another company or combination of other companies.)
- Do you operate largely on a Business-to-Business basis? (Business to Consumer trading cannot account for more than 20% of turnover.)
Please see below, the link will take you to the Birmingham City Council page:
The new system allows branches to receive all feedback from the surveys in real-time.
They have guided, advised and managed our own APP development ideas, and are very much our preferred technology partner.