If you are looking for a CRM solution please give us a call and we’ll talk you through your solution, as well as setting you on the right path with your grant application.
Worcestershire Grant Fund is open until 31st March.
The scheme will enable SME’s to establish and grow whilst making a positive contribution to the Worcestershire economy and employment rates across the County by creating more sustainable SME’s. Different from the previous program, the maximum grant fund has been considerably increased allowing SME’s to make a much more significant investment.
The Enterprising Worcestershire Programme is supported with funding from Worcestershire County Council, local District Councils and the European Regional Development Fund. As such all applications and grant expenditure must comply with EU eligibility criteria. Further information on eligibility can be found on the application and guidance notes.
How to Apply: If you are a Worcestershire based business, and meet all the eligibility criteria below you may wish to apply for the Enterprising Worcestershire Grant Fund through the Spring 2021 Investment Call:
- Worcestershire based Small Medium Enterprises (SME’s)
- Trading for less than 36 months at the point of application
- Be trading at least 70% Business to Business
- Meet the De Minimis State Aid regulations
- Organisations must be able to provide evidence of the availability of match funding for the project (60% provided by SME)
Some items such as recurring revenue costs are not eligible for grant funding.